Dr. Bryce W. Falk - Bryce is a professor in the Department of Plant Pathology. Bryce has been the director of the CRF since December 2006.
Associate Project Scientist
Dr. Kris Godfrey – Kris has conducted research on a variety of arthropod and weed pests at a number of locations in the United States. Prior to coming to the CRF, she was a scientist with the California Department of Food and Agriculture, Biological Control Program. Kris joined the CRF in August 2011.
Assistant Manager/Containment Officer
Tiffanie Simpson - Tiffanie obtained a M.S. degree, from the University of California at Davis, in Plant Protection and Pest Management. She has directed research in the areas of postharvest control of arthropods, focusing on GRAS compounds and controlled atmospheres. Tiffanie joined the CRF staff in May 2007.
CRF Facility Advisory Committee (CRFAC)
- Bryce Falk (Co-Chair) - Director, Contained Research Facility; Professor, Department of Plant Pathology, UC Davis
- Kris Godfrey (Co-Chair) – Associate Project Scientist, Contained Research Facility, UC Davis
- Tiffanie Simpson - Assistant Manager/Containment Officer, Contained Research Facility, UC Davis
- Sean Barry - Campus Biosafety Officer, Environmental, Health, and Safety, UC Davis
- Ray Carruthers - USDA, Agricultural Research Service, Exotic and Invasive Weeds Research Unit
- Ed Lewis - Professor, Department of Entomology, UC Davis
- Deborah Golino - Director, Foundation Plant Material Service, UC Davis
- Pablo Guzman - Plant Pathologist, California Crop Improvement Association, UC Davis
- John Young - Agricultural Commissioner, Yolo County
- Jim Allan - Agricultural Commissioner, Solano County
- Anthony Jackson - USDA, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service, Plant Protection and Quarantine
- John Chitambar - California Department of Food and Agriculture, Plant Pest Diagnostics Laboratory
- Dave Tricoli - Manager, Plant Transformation Facility, UC Davis
- Garry Pearson – Greenhouse Manager, UC Davis
- Malendia MacCree – Associate Biosafety Officer, Environmental Health and Safety, UC Davis