Skip to main content
- Early detection of huanglongbing and management tactics for its vector, the Asian citrus psyllid
- Determination of the ability of native flat mites to acquire and transmit Citrus Leprosis Virus
- Management of the European grapevine moth
- Fumigation trials on the brown marmorated stinkbug and other invasive insect pests that may impact the movement of agricultural products to foreign products.
- Identification and management of Tuta absoluta, the South American tomato leafminer
- Management of Contarinia nasturtii, the Swede midge
- Ecology of two species of parasitic plants